- Texas A&M Task Force 1 performs search-and-rescue efforts in Florida after Hurricane Ian
- Biden visits Puerto Rico to survey Hurricane Fiona damage, as Hurricane Ian aid efforts underway
- NWS confirms tornado touchdown Friday in Holden Beach
- Florida residents picking up the pieces from Hurricane Ian's path
- Florida’s death toll from Hurricane Ian tops 100 as the search for survivors continues
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
PENDER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — Prom can be a costly outing, especially for families who were displaced due to Hurricane Florence. Pender County Schools wants to help out, to make prom special!
The school district says Hurricane Florence displaced more than a 175 juniors and seniors.
To help, Pender County Schools is looking for area restaurants, seamstresses, boutiques, hair and nail salons, beauty shops, and barbers to donate services to help make the evening magical for these students.