- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
‘Nobody lives there:’ Homes remain vacant in Fayetteville community six months after Florence
View The Original Article Here
Six months after Hurricane Florence, communities are still recovering from flooding that washed away the dreams of many families and business owners.