- EPA will center climate change response in Texas on sea level rise, floods, drought and severe storms
- Houston Rockets, Harris County constable team up for Hurricane Ian relief drive
- Hurricane Ian could be second costliest storm in history
- Biden visits hurricane-ravaged Florida
- Biden meets with DeSantis during Florida trip to survey Hurricane Ian damage
View The Original Article Here
The state of North Carolina has sent nearly $78 million to school districts that are struggling with damage from Hurricane Florence. Another $17 million has yet to be distributed.