- Hurricane Warning in effect for Louisiana, Mississippi as Zeta eyes Gulf Coast
- Zeta, headed for Gulf Coast, could bring severe weather to NC
- Hurricane warning for New Orleans as Zeta swirls over Mexico
- Zeta reverts back to tropical storm as it moves over Yucatán Peninsula, expected to strengthen back into hurricane
- Hurricane Zeta is ashore in resort zone of Mexico's Yucatan
View The Original Article Here
The state of North Carolina has sent nearly $78 million to school districts that are struggling with damage from Hurricane Florence. Another $17 million has yet to be distributed.