- 'This was my home. It will be again.:' Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- ‘This was my home. It will be again.:’ Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- On anniversary of Hurricane Isaias, tropics remain relatively quiet for 2021
- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
HOUSTON — Several flights at Hobby Airport were cancelled or delayed Sunday as severe weather passed through the Houston area.
A photo sent in by KHOU Digital Content Manager Michelle Homer, who is waiting to catch a flight this afternoon, shows several cancellations at the check in monitors.
If you are catching a flight out of Houston this afternoon, please check in with your airline.
Storms are quickly moving through the area. Chief Meteorologist Davis Paul says much of the weather should be gone by 2 p.m.