- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
- Tornado warning issued for Orange County, severe thunderstorm watch issued for Triangle
- Above-average hurricane season expected
HOUSTON — Several flights at Hobby Airport were cancelled or delayed Sunday as severe weather passed through the Houston area.
A photo sent in by KHOU Digital Content Manager Michelle Homer, who is waiting to catch a flight this afternoon, shows several cancellations at the check in monitors.
If you are catching a flight out of Houston this afternoon, please check in with your airline.
Storms are quickly moving through the area. Chief Meteorologist Davis Paul says much of the weather should be gone by 2 p.m.