- 'This was my home. It will be again.:' Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- ‘This was my home. It will be again.:’ Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- On anniversary of Hurricane Isaias, tropics remain relatively quiet for 2021
- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
Photo: National Weather Service
Image 1 35
A tornado warning has been issued for Harris, Chambers and Liberty counties until 1 p.m. A severe thunderstorm warning has also been extended for Harris, Galveston, Brazoria, Fort Bend, Montgomery, Walker and Waller counties until 1 p.m.
BREAKING NEWS UPDATES: Get your Houston breaking news alerts delivered to your inbox
A line of strong storms are expected to move through the Houston-area around noon. Heavy rain and possible street flooding are predicted by the National Weather Service with some neighborhoods receiving 1-3″ of rain.
Prepare now for the threat of severe weather this afternoon–and stay vigilant to changing weather conditions this afternoon.
NEWS WHEN YOU NEED IT: Text CHRON to 77453 to receive breaking news alerts by text message | Sign up for breaking news alerts delivered to your email here.