- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
View The Original Article Here
Storms will be possible again in central North Carolina on Tuesday evening, but it will not be a repeat of last night, according to WRAL meteorologist Mike Maze.