- Fire-scarred California braces for more storms, flash floods
- Homeowners wait for long-promised state hurricane relief
- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
Fast-moving storms brought heavy hail and lightning to parts of the San Antonio area early Saturday morning. Here’s a look at some video and photos of the hail stones that were sent to KSAT by viewers.
Copyright 2019 by KSAT – All rights reserved.