- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- 'Packed their stuff and left' | Hurricane Harvey’s impact still evident in many areas nearly four years after flood
- This woodworker is creating pieces from trees devastated by drought and wildfires
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for the San Antonio area
There can be a leftover shower first thing Monday morning, mainly east of the Triangle, then drier and cooler air will filter in later in the day allowing sunshine to return. Highs tomorrow will be nearing 80 ahead of the front, but on Monday, temperatures will do no better than the mid- to upper 60s. High pressure will be in control Tuesday and Wednesday promoting dry conditions and a good deal of sunshine.
Temperatures will recover into the upper 70s by midweek.
Have a safe evening!
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.