- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
There can be a leftover shower first thing Monday morning, mainly east of the Triangle, then drier and cooler air will filter in later in the day allowing sunshine to return. Highs tomorrow will be nearing 80 ahead of the front, but on Monday, temperatures will do no better than the mid- to upper 60s. High pressure will be in control Tuesday and Wednesday promoting dry conditions and a good deal of sunshine.
Temperatures will recover into the upper 70s by midweek.
Have a safe evening!
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.