- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
By doing a 45-minute high-intensity workout.
ABC11’s Bridget Condon joined her for one such workout to see what it was all about.
The two visited F45 in Raleigh.
F45 is a circuit training workout class for studio members. Members will never repeat a workout. Classes are offered multiple times throughout the day, Monday through Friday. They also have some classes on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
The workouts are created by the F45 Athletics and Peak Performance Department from a database of over 3,000 different exercises.
The studios have a series of TVs mounted on the front wall to provide an organized, station-by-station diagram for each daily workout. This system is a visual tool for members to use while moving from station to station.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.