- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
By doing a 45-minute high-intensity workout.
ABC11’s Bridget Condon joined her for one such workout to see what it was all about.
The two visited F45 in Raleigh.
F45 is a circuit training workout class for studio members. Members will never repeat a workout. Classes are offered multiple times throughout the day, Monday through Friday. They also have some classes on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
The workouts are created by the F45 Athletics and Peak Performance Department from a database of over 3,000 different exercises.
The studios have a series of TVs mounted on the front wall to provide an organized, station-by-station diagram for each daily workout. This system is a visual tool for members to use while moving from station to station.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.