- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- 'Packed their stuff and left' | Hurricane Harvey’s impact still evident in many areas nearly four years after flood
- This woodworker is creating pieces from trees devastated by drought and wildfires
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for the San Antonio area
AUSTIN, Texas — Weather Outlook
A chance for evening showers and storms, especially for areas along and east of IH-35. Strong to severe thunderstorms will be possible Wednesday. Along with the threat of storms producing large hail, damaging winds and tornadoes, heavy downpours could also trigger flash flooding. Chances for scattered showers and storms continue Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Mainly dry Sunday for Mother’s Day.
Scattered showers and storms possible this evening. Southeast winds from 10 to 15 mph.
Cloudy skies with storms likely. 80% chance for rain. Some storms could be severe and produce heavy downpours. South winds at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies with scattered showers and storms. 70% chance for rain. Some storms could be strong and produce heavy downpours. East to northeast winds at 5 to 15 mph.
RELATED: Allergy Report