- Minor coastal flooding expected along beaches, downtown Wilmington
- Live radar: Flash Flood Warning extended in Harris County until 5:45 p.m.
- Live radar: Flash Flood Warning issued in Harris County until 4:45 p.m.
- Tornado Warning for parts of Harris, Fort Bend, Brazoria and Galveston counties
- TIMELINE: Flood advisory issued for SE Harris County
AUSTIN, Texas — Weather Outlook
A chance for evening showers and storms, especially for areas along and east of IH-35. Strong to severe thunderstorms will be possible Wednesday. Along with the threat of storms producing large hail, damaging winds and tornadoes, heavy downpours could also trigger flash flooding. Chances for scattered showers and storms continue Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Mainly dry Sunday for Mother’s Day.
Scattered showers and storms possible this evening. Southeast winds from 10 to 15 mph.
Cloudy skies with storms likely. 80% chance for rain. Some storms could be severe and produce heavy downpours. South winds at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies with scattered showers and storms. 70% chance for rain. Some storms could be strong and produce heavy downpours. East to northeast winds at 5 to 15 mph.
RELATED: Allergy Report