- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- 'Packed their stuff and left' | Hurricane Harvey’s impact still evident in many areas nearly four years after flood
- This woodworker is creating pieces from trees devastated by drought and wildfires
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for the San Antonio area
It’s Wednesday, and it’s also National Bike To School Day. However, with all the flooding last night some schools have canceled classes for today. Check this list for more information.
Nearly 10 inches of rain fell in some places last night, and more storms are on the way. Britta Merwin has a quick look at your forecast in this video.
Trending Right Now: Weather
Tuesday brought an onslaught of rain for the Houston area with some places getting up to 10 inches of water. Read more >
The Kingwood area was hit by some of the region’s worst weather Tuesday. Read more >
Fort Bend County issues disaster declaration after Tuesday’s weather, possible Brazos River flooding
Fort Bend County issued a disaster declaration Tuesday night. Read more >
Royal Baby Update
Royal couple Meghan and Prince Harry revealed their newborn son to the public on Wednesday, with the proud new mother declaring him “a dream.” Read more >
On This Day
In 1980, the World Health Organization announced that smallpox had been eradicated.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.