- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
Tuesday was very wet and it’s also National Teacher Appreciation Day!
According to the Texas Education Agency’s most recent data, there are more than 359,000 teachers in the state. Say “thanks” to one of them today!
Severe weather continues to flare in southeast Texas. Numerous severe thunderstorms have caused flooding in the area. They have also produced gusty wind and quarter-sized hail. Frank Billingsley has a quick look at your forecast in this video.
Trending Right Now: Maleah Davis Search
Maleah Davis’ stepfather, Darion Vence, is now a person of interest in her disappearance, according to Houston police. Read more >
A 4-year-old girl who was reported missing Sunday was removed from her home last year, according to officials. Read more >
Thunderstorms moving through Southeast Texas on Tuesday has resulted in flooding in some locations. Read more >
The Kingwood area was hit by some of the region’s worst weather Tuesday. Read more >
Several inches of rain fell on the Rosenberg area Tuesday, causing flash flooding and stranding several drivers. Read more >
On This Day
In 1945, Germany unconditionally surrenders to the Allies in a document signed by General Alfred Jodl at Rheims.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.