- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- 'Packed their stuff and left' | Hurricane Harvey’s impact still evident in many areas nearly four years after flood
- This woodworker is creating pieces from trees devastated by drought and wildfires
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for the San Antonio area
HOUSTON – Thunderstorms moving through Southeast Texas on Tuesday could result in flooding in some locations, according to officials.
The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood warning for Harris and Montgomery counties until 2:45 p.m.
A flash flood warning was also issued for Brazoria and Fort Bend counties until 2:30 p.m.
Forecasters said that roads are starting to flood in the Kingwood area, where nearly 4 inches of rain has fallen in the past 24 hours.
Remember, it is never safe to drive through flood waters.
Read more on the weather alerts page.
Track the rain with the interactive radar on the weather page.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.