- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
- Two people killed after tornado outbreak hits south
- Today marks the end to an uneventful Atlantic hurricane season for Texas
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
HOLLY RIDGE, NC (WWAY) — The National Weather Service office in Morehead City is holding community forums to make sure we are all prepared for the next major storm.
Happening Thursday, May 23, you can attend one of the free public discussions on hurricane preparedness.
You will hear a presentation from a National Weather Service meteorologist on the impact of hurricanes on eastern North Carolina.
It’s happening from 6-8 p.m. at the Holly Ridge Community Center at 404 Sound Road.