- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- 'Packed their stuff and left' | Hurricane Harvey’s impact still evident in many areas nearly four years after flood
- This woodworker is creating pieces from trees devastated by drought and wildfires
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for the San Antonio area
Texas A&M University at Galveston and the Texas General Land Office found that unmitigated flooding or storm surges could cost the Texas economy about $880 billion, but there are ways to prevent that.