- Atlantic Ocean is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- The Atlantic is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- A 65% chance of an above normal hurricane season. Why the Atlantic is waking back up.
- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
HOUSTON – The Houston-area has been relatively lucky over the past year. We avoided a big tropical threat, as well as a major flooding event. But for many who experienced the devastation of Hurricane Harvey, the memories are still fresh. Those memories are a reminder that we can’t let our guard down.
That is why KPRC2’s weather team is helping you prepare for whatever Mother Nature brings over the next year, in our Hurricane and Flood Survival Guide 2019 airing at 7 p.m. on June 19.
In this 30-minute program, we look at the 2019 hurricane season forecast, and how to prepare your family for the next storm.
From packing your hurricane kit at home to preparing for an evacuation, we’ll share information that could save your life from the next storm that takes aim on Southeast Texas.
Be sure to tune in on Wednesday, June 19, to watch.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.