- Apparent wooden ship from 1800s uncovered by hurricane beach erosion
- California airports face disruption due to flooding, study finds
- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
View The Original Article Here
Tropical Storm Barry, which is forecasted to become a hurricane, likely won’t hit the Texas Gulf coast. But that doesn’t mean residents shouldn’t prepare for floods later in hurricane season.