- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
View The Original Article Here
Tropical Storm Barry, which is forecasted to become a hurricane, likely won’t hit the Texas Gulf coast. But that doesn’t mean residents shouldn’t prepare for floods later in hurricane season.