- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
- Two people killed after tornado outbreak hits south
- Today marks the end to an uneventful Atlantic hurricane season for Texas
Most areas in the Triangle are at a slight risk, while areas south of Fayetteville are at a marginal risk.
— Don Schwenneker (@BigweatherABC11) August 7, 2019
Don “Big Weather” Schwenneker said thunderstorms will roll in around 2 p.m. and continue into the early evening.
He said the storms could become strong to severe and could produce damaging winds and flooding downpours.
Big Weather said damaging winds will be our biggest threat, adding that some areas could see hail.
After storms pass, he said we should see mostly sunny skies for the rest of the week.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.