- Apparent wooden ship from 1800s uncovered by hurricane beach erosion
- California airports face disruption due to flooding, study finds
- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
In New Bern, nearly a year after Hurricane Florence, recovery is slow but progress is finally happening. Many people who lost their homes to the hurricane are relying on groups like Habitat for Humanity a lift to put their lives back together.