- Cristobal Strengthens Into Tropical Storm As It Approaches US Gulf Coast
- Gov. Greg Abbott: COVID-19 pandemic, Tropical Storm Cristobal combine for unique challenge
- Gov. Abbott discusses hurricane preparation in COVID-19 times
- Cristobal could bring storm surge and flooding to Gulf Coast starting this weekend
- Texas Matters: Rising Support For Anti-Democracy Miltiary Dictatorship
In New Bern, nearly a year after Hurricane Florence, recovery is slow but progress is finally happening. Many people who lost their homes to the hurricane are relying on groups like Habitat for Humanity a lift to put their lives back together.