- ‘This Is The Worst Thanksgiving Of My Life’: Arlington Mechanic Watches Shop Crumble During Tornado
- ‘It’s A New Start’: Richardson Couple Moves Into Newly-Built Home 1 Year After Tornado Destroyed House
- Tornado causes damage, injuries in Dallas-area city
- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
Until Sept. 16, families displaced by the hurricane and deployed relief workers will be able to stay at the homes of more than 800 airbnb hosts in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. The offer is part of Airbnb’s Open Homes program. For more information, go to Airbnb’s website.
Airbnb’s map showed dozens of listings available in Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro and Winston-Salem.
Dorian was expected to continue inflicting devastation on Grand Bahama Island throughout Monday. It’s expected to turn north and threaten the east coast. Several states, including North Carolina, have issued a state of emergency.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.