- Q&A with Marya Crigler, chief appraiser, on property tax relief for storm damage
- Fans return to PNC Arena after more than a year as Hurricanes win
- GMA's Ginger Zee joins the First Alert Team for Severe Weather townhall
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather townhall
- Carolina Hurricanes welcome fans back to PNC starting Thursday: Here's what you need to know before game
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — Governor Roy Cooper issued a State of Emergency for the entire state of North Carolina Saturday in advance of Hurricane Dorian.
The Village of Bald Head Island issued a State of Emergency effective Monday at 9:00 a.m. and a voluntary evacuation for all non-resident visitors to evacuate the island effective immediately.
The North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport will remain closed until further notice to allow staff to prepare the site in advance of Hurricane Dorian.
UNC-Wilmington will make an announcement today on class schedules and possible cancellations.
WWAY will keep a list of cancellations, delays, and closings as information becomes available.