- ‘This Is The Worst Thanksgiving Of My Life’: Arlington Mechanic Watches Shop Crumble During Tornado
- ‘It’s A New Start’: Richardson Couple Moves Into Newly-Built Home 1 Year After Tornado Destroyed House
- Tornado causes damage, injuries in Dallas-area city
- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — Governor Roy Cooper issued a State of Emergency for the entire state of North Carolina Saturday in advance of Hurricane Dorian.
The Village of Bald Head Island issued a State of Emergency effective Monday at 9:00 a.m. and a voluntary evacuation for all non-resident visitors to evacuate the island effective immediately.
The North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport will remain closed until further notice to allow staff to prepare the site in advance of Hurricane Dorian.
UNC-Wilmington will make an announcement today on class schedules and possible cancellations.
WWAY will keep a list of cancellations, delays, and closings as information becomes available.