- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
- Hurricanes blanked by the Lightning on the road
Jermaine Bell will celebrate his 7th birthday on Sept. 7. His mother and father had saved up money to take him to Disney World.
But with Hurricane Dorian lashing the East Coast, Bell decided he wanted to do something else with that money.
Bell took the Disney money and used it to buy hot dogs, chips and water. He then handed out that food to hurricane evacuees.
Bell said he still wants to go to Disney, but he will just wait until he gets a second chance.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.