- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
- Hurricanes blanked by the Lightning on the road
The service connects you via video link on your mobile phone to a WakeMed emergency department physician who can see you and discuss your ailment and treatment.
To connect to the service, download the WakeMed Virtual Urgent Care app and use the code “storm19” for your free consultation Sept. 4-8, 2019.
You can also click on wakemed.org/virtual-urgent-care to sign up.
WakeMed is also providing free telemedicine care to evacuees from coastal communities who are staying at state-operated shelters.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.