- Volunteers help clean homes damaged by winter storm
- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
PENDER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — Pender County officials say several archived court documents were damaged by water during Hurricane Dorian.
According to the Clerk of Court, water seeped into a building the courthouse is leasing after water damaged the courthouse in Hurricane Florence.
The damaged documents will be be cryo-dried and taken back to a lab to be restored.