- GMA's Ginger Zee joins the First Alert Team for Severe Weather townhall
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather townhall
- Carolina Hurricanes welcome fans back to PNC starting Thursday: Here's what you need to know before game
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather Preparedness townhall
- 911 calls reveal harrowing moments following violent, deadly tornado in Brunswick County
HOUSTON – The first wave of heavy rain made its appearance in the Houston area Tuesday morning, and many KPRC 2 viewers had questions about how the conditions will affect their neck of the woods.
KPRC2 Justin Stapleton was live on Facebook with the latest rainfall projections and more on the conditions to expect over the next few days. Like he always does, Justin answered your questions in the comments.
Here are some questions and answers you might find helpful from that Q & A session.
Q. from Susie Bryan-Mott: Should people put their travel plans on hold on Tuesday?
A. from Justin: No, if the airlines are ok, go for it.
Q. from Cindy Armour: Are there any high winds with this storm? Tornadoes?
A. from Justin: Not likely, mostly heavy rain maker
Q. from Erika Deleon: How will weather be for Victoria, Texas?
A. from Justin: Wet at times but not as bad as here (in Houston).
Q. from Jessyboy Zandro Jr Lagunas: Is it safe to drive to La Porte, Texas?
A. from Justin: Yep, just wet on the roads.
Q. from Scooby Scott: When does it start to get bad tomorrow am?
A. from Justin: That will be one wave, more coming later in the day.
Q from Aspen Zeigler: Should Brazoria County stock up on food and water?
A. from Justin: Always a good idea to be ready regardless of where the storm goes.
For more with Justin, watch his full Facebook Live and be sure to tune in throughout the rain event to KPRC 2 on-air and online.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.