- Fans return to PNC Arena after more than a year as Hurricanes win
- GMA's Ginger Zee joins the First Alert Team for Severe Weather townhall
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather townhall
- Carolina Hurricanes welcome fans back to PNC starting Thursday: Here's what you need to know before game
- First Alert Team, GMA's Ginger Zee host Severe Weather Preparedness townhall
BAYTOWN, Texas – A tornado was caught on camera in Baytown on Wednesday around 5:15 p.m.
The National Weather Service reported the tornado touched down in Cove, which is about 7 miles north of Beach City.
There have been no reports of damage or injuries.
Several people posted video and photos to Twitter and Facebook.
Here’s a look at some of them.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.