- Volunteers help clean homes damaged by winter storm
- Biden heads to Texas to see storm damage, visit food bank
- President Joe Biden visits Texas to survey winter storm damage, COVID-19 vaccination site
- Cypress-Fairbanks ISD expects millions in damage as winter storm floods schools
- Gov. Cooper signs State of Emergency following Brunswick County tornado
HOUSTON – FEMA is now offering assistance to anyone affected by Tropical Storm Imelda.
Homeowners, some renters and businesses are all eligible to apply. Applications will be available until Dec. 3. Reported damages require an onsite FEMA inspection and application will be contacted 10 days after submitting an application.
For those who qualify for a grant, FEMA will provide a check or a direct deposit and a letter explaining how to use the money.
If a person was denied, they will have an opportunity to appeal the decision.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.