- How One Gulf Coast City Is Planning For Its Cut Of $4 Billion In Harvey Relief
- Hurricanes take 6-2 win over Wild
- Teravainen sets it up, Aho knocks it down for Hurricanes in 6-2 win over Wild
- Families who are hurricane victims get new homes in time for the holidays
- WATCH: Hurricane Harvey Fuels This Artist’s Imaginative Sculptures
The next cold front is forecast to move through the Houston area late this afternoon. While we were monitoring the possibility of strong storms earlier this week, it appears as though that threat is minimal now at best.
The Storm Prediction Center has all but removed Houston from the threat of severe weather for Saturday and has shifted that ‘slight risk’ area further to the north and east.
They did leave a ‘marginal’ risk for the northeast sections of the viewing area but ‘marginal’ is the lowest risk category they assign, so we’ll keep an eye out but I’m not anticipating much for today other than passing downpours as the front moves through.
The second half of the weekend is looking FABULOUS with high pressure building in that will bring back sunny skies and more fall-like temperatures Sunday.
Houston forecast: What you can expect over the next few days