- Street flooding, damaging winds possible for Houston area Thursday | Timeline
- TIMELINE: Thursday storms could bring street flooding, damaging winds
- TIMLINE: Thursday storms could bring street flooding, damaging winds
- Pender County wildfire now 65 percent contained, still 1,226 acres
- Today on Texas Standard: How Houston is using nature to combat flooding
Local media coverage showed buildings missing walls and with roofs ripped away Saturday.
Jonesboro E-911 Director Jeff Presley tells the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that three people hurt were hospitalized and that first responders were searching the area.
Forecasters with the Storm Prediction Center in Norman, Oklahoma, warned that a severe weather outbreak was possible for much of the central U.S.
Forecasters said tornadoes, large hail and damaging winds are possible, particularly in parts of Illinois and Iowa.
The Associated Press contributed to this article.
Copyright © 2020 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.