- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
Friday will be a hot humid day with only an isolated shower, but at least 90% of us will stay dry. Highs tomorrow will be in the low and mid 90s with the heat index reaching the upper 90s.
A weak frontal boundary will set off some scattered showers and a few storms Saturday, mainly east of the Triangle. Highs again will be in the low and mid 90s.
Rain chances will decrease again Sunday, but the heat isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Highs on Sunday will once again hit the 90s.
Have a great evening,
Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.