- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
View The Original Article Here
The eye of Hurricane Isaias came on shore at Ocean Isle Beach around 11 p.m. Monday, sparking a series of fires at homes and bringing a lot of flooding.