- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
AUSTIN — Governor Greg Abbott briefs reporters from the state’s emergency operations center on the state’s preparedness plans for Hurriciane Laura.
John C. Moritz covers Texas government and politics for the USA Today Network in Austin. Contact him at email@example.com and follow him on Twitter @JohnnieMo.
Read or Share this story: https://www.caller.com/story/news/local/texas/state-bureau/2020/08/25/gov-abbott-holds-briefing-plans-texas-hurricane-laura-response/5631887002/