- 'All of that stress came flooding back' | Homeowners fear plans for nearby landfill are back on
- Don't get iced by scammers while trying to score Carolina Hurricanes tickets
- 'We can all tell the story' | Charlotte artists team up to turn Carolina Hurricanes jerseys into visual concept of 'Black Excellence'
- Charlotte artists collaborate to tell the story of 'Black Excellence' through new Carolina Hurricanes jerseys
- Warm, dry week increases wildfire threat for Hill Country
Tropical Storm Beta is causing several roadways to flood in parts of the Houston area that have received scattered, heavy downpours for more than 24 hours now.
Viewers have sent in photos and videos of street flooding from southwest Houston all the way to Galveston. The video in the window above is from Highway 59 at Bellfort, where cars were under water. There were more trouble spots around town, as shown in the videos below.
Some of the flooding was from surge and the tide moving in. Other flooding was from the relentless rain bands across southeast Texas Monday night.