- Remembering Raleigh: Saturday marks anniversary of historic, deadly 1988 tornado
- Sunday night brings rain, slight chance of severe weather
- Weekend brings level 1 chance of severe weather
- Widespread downpours continue in Houston area with possibility of severe weather | View forecast
- Houston has a marginal risk of severe weather as heavy downpours move in | Live radar & cameras
The school system all schools will return to Plan B schedules on Tuesday, Nov. 17.
Wayne County is still under a Flood Warning as the Neuse River begins to crest on Monday.
As of 6 p.m., the Neuse River near Goldsboro is at a moderate flood stage, sitting at 23.4 feet.
Governor Roy Cooper issued a State of Emergency for North Carolina on Friday in response to the recent heavy rains.
Parts of the Neuse River near Smithfield crested on Saturday
Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.