- Damaging winds, localized flooding and isolated tornados possible overnight, early Monday
- WEATHER: Chance of Severe Weather tonight into Monday morning
- WEATHER: Chance of Severe Weather Tonight-Monday AM
- Potential for rain, severe weather overnight Sunday
- Remembering Raleigh: Saturday marks anniversary of historic, deadly 1988 tornado
CLEVELAND, Texas — Several crews are trying to put out a wildfire burning in Liberty County.
The fire is off County Road 3810 about seven miles southwest of Cleveland.
Crews from Montgomery County are working to try to contain the fire. The Texas A&M Forestry Service, as well as Liberty and San Jacinto County firefighters, are being called out.
At this point, we don’t know how the fire started.
Montgomery County Fire Crews are working a wildfire off CR 3810 in Liberty County. Additional crews requested from Texas A&M Forest Service, Liberty and San Jacinto Counties enroute. LCSO evacuating some endangered homes. pic.twitter.com/9VjPAdToTJ
— MCFMO (@MCfiremarshal) November 16, 2020
This is a developing story. We’ll post more here as we get information on this fire.