- 'It was terrifying': Woman rides out tornado in SUV | VIDEO
- Volunteers continue recovery efforts to help those impacted by Tuesday's tornado
- 'It was terrifying' | Pasadena grandmother rides out tornado in SUV with daughter, grandson
- Deer Park, Pasadena join together to open a recovery center as residents navigate tornado aftermath
- Pasadena, Deer Park joint recovery center helping residents get back on their feet after tornado
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — Minor street flooding has been reported in parts of the Cape Fear the last two days.
According to the National Weather Service, similar flooding is expected through Sunday.
The flooding has taken place mainly along coastal zones, but downtown Wilmington has also seen flooded roadways along the riverfront.
Most of the flooding is occurring around high tide each morning.
Typical flooding hotspots are expected to flood again through Sunday morning.