- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
At least 2,000 people are dead after powerful storm floods wiped out coastal towns in Libya over the weekend. Authorities have not been able to access the hardest hit area in the coastal city of Derna, where thousands are believed to be missing.