- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
The city of Derna in eastern Libya was home to nearly 100,000 people when Mediterranean Storm Daniel struck, causing catastrophic flooding. As CBS News’ Holly Williams reports, one Libyan official says more than 5,000 people were killed. The Red Cross previously said 10,000 were missing.