- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
The catastrophic flooding in the Libyan city of Derna earlier this week has killed at least 11,000 people, and the death toll is expected to rise. Many residents are returning to Derna, not to resume their lives, but identify the dead. Anna Foster reports from Libya.