- Some don’t evacuate, despite repeated hurricane warnings, because they can’t
- Hurricane Ian lashes Florida with 155 mph winds as landfall approaches
- Hurricane Ian on brink of Category 5 status as it nears Florida landfall within hours: Live updates
- They moved from Texas after the 2021 freeze. Now they’re dodging a hurricane.
- Hurricane Ian on brink of Category 5 status as it nears Florida landfall today: Live updates
View The Original Article Here
New Hanover Regional Medical Center (NHRMC), a level II trauma center hospital in Wilmington, NC, is transferring some patients as Hurricane Florence is set to strike. (Source: WECT)