- Rest Easy, Gulf Coast: Hurricane Season’s Pretty Much Over
- The 2021 hurricane season alphabet could be completed this week
- Hurricane Sam will pump larger waves, rip currents along NC coast late week
- Active tropics include Category 4 Hurricane Sam, 3 other systems that could get names soon
- Sam, a powerful Category 4 hurricane in the Atlantic
With Hurricane Harvey still raw in many people’s memories, a Houston storm watcher says people in the path of Hurricane Florence are more wary of potential damage, especially if the storm stalls over land.