- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
- UNCW helps collect clothes for people in Honduras impacted by hurricanes
- Hurricanes' Slavin urging people to 'Fill the Stadium' support at-risk children
- Hundreds of thousands at Honduras' shelters after hurricanes
- Hurricanes' world-class practice facility unveiled
With Hurricane Harvey still raw in many people’s memories, a Houston storm watcher says people in the path of Hurricane Florence are more wary of potential damage, especially if the storm stalls over land.