- Smoke from Canada wildfires along East Coast should begin dissipating
- Air quality along the East Coast improves after days of haze from Canada wildfires
- Floods imperil cattle, cotton in the Panhandle
- Are Canadian wildfires under control? Here's what to know.
- Relief from Canadian wildfire smoke still days away for millions of Americans, meteorologist says
Florence batters the Southport waterfront
View The Original Article Here
Raleigh car dealership preps for Florence
Employees at Southern States Hyundai of Raleigh activate Quick Dams to help seal doors around the dealership ahead of Hurricane Florence on Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2018. The dealership had already moved its inventory off the lots.