- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
As of 2 p.m., Friday, 615,849 people were without power.
VIEW THE OUTAGE MAP BELOW.
Most of the outages are in Beaufort, Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus Craven, Duplin, New Hanover, Robeson, Sampson, Wake, Wayne, Pamlico, Pender and Onslow counties near the coast.
Florence made landfall Friday morning in Wrightsville Beach.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)