- Hurricane Expo held at the Leland Town Cultural Arts Center to prepare the public for another active season
- Flash flood watch expires at midnight, but additional rain possible overnight
- Flash flood watch remains in effect through Friday evening
- 'We always prepare': NC emergency director confident in hurricane readiness before retirement
- Flash flood watch issued as another rainy evening possible
Hurricane Florence made landfall in North Carolina bringing damaging winds, storm surge and torrential rains that will continue for days.
This is an up-to-date look at the scenes the storm is producing.