- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
Live updates: Scenes from Hurricane Florence as it torments the Carolinas
View The Original Article Here
Hurricane Florence made landfall in North Carolina bringing damaging winds, storm surge and torrential rains that will continue for days.
This is an up-to-date look at the scenes the storm is producing.