- Senior-laden Hurricanes edge Rockets to keep playoffs in sight
- An ex-Marine who was arrested for his role in the U.S. Capitol riots previously went viral for rescuing dogs during Hurricane Florence
- Southport Marina receives new docks after Hurricane Isaias
- Hurricane-damaged Little Bay Primary School in Rockport to become a workforce center
- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
CAROLINA BEACH, NC (WWAY) — The bridge to Pleasure Island is closed.
The Town of Carolina Beach said Snow’s Cut Bridge closed to vehicle and pedestrian traffic at 10:30 p.m. Thursday because of weather conditions. A curfew remains in effect for Carolina Beach and Kure Beach.
Ahead of the storm, officials said the bridge would close when sustained winds reached 45 mph.