- EF-1 tornado confirmed in southern Alamance County
- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
CAROLINA BEACH, NC (WWAY) — The bridge to Pleasure Island is closed.
The Town of Carolina Beach said Snow’s Cut Bridge closed to vehicle and pedestrian traffic at 10:30 p.m. Thursday because of weather conditions. A curfew remains in effect for Carolina Beach and Kure Beach.
Ahead of the storm, officials said the bridge would close when sustained winds reached 45 mph.