- Florida’s death toll from Hurricane Ian tops 100 as the search for survivors continues
- Hurricane Ian death toll reaches at least 94 in Florida, 4 in NC as storm's effects linger
- Hurricane Ian rocks waterfront communities in Brunswick County
- Hurricane Ian leaves behind beach treasures
- National Hurricane Center: Tropics still active just days after Hurricane Ian
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
CAROLINA BEACH, NC (WWAY) — The bridge to Pleasure Island is closed.
The Town of Carolina Beach said Snow’s Cut Bridge closed to vehicle and pedestrian traffic at 10:30 p.m. Thursday because of weather conditions. A curfew remains in effect for Carolina Beach and Kure Beach.
Ahead of the storm, officials said the bridge would close when sustained winds reached 45 mph.