- Weather slows wildfire near California's giant sequoia trees
- Tropical Storm Odette forms off mid-Atlantic coast
- Tropical Storm Odette forms, moving away from Carolina coast
- 'Gotta love Texas': TikTok sparks debate on Whataburger being open during tropical storm
- California wildfires threaten famous giant sequoia trees
In his noon press conference on Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018, NC Gov. Roy Cooper talked about the damage done by Hurricane Florence, from the coast to the mountains. Photos capture the devastation across the state.