- Children's book aims to help kids cope with loss of homes to wildfire
- Hurricanes hope for ‘10,000 to 12,000’ fans for playoff games at PNC Arena
- Hurricanes hope for '10,000 to 12,000' fans for playoff games at PNC Arena
- How to stay prepared during hurricane season
- Landlords Are Using A Texas Law To End Leases On Homes Damaged By The Freeze. Some Tenants Get A Week To Leave.
Health officials said it is common to see an uptick in reports of people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health symptoms following natural disasters like this one.
The federal government has free crisis counseling available to anyone who may need it.
Call 1-800-985-5990 or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746 to connect with a trained counselor.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)