- Lots of Texans Celebrated the Fourth of July by Accidentally Setting Off Wildfires
- Is your home prepared for hurricane season?
- Sydney floods burden 50,000 around Australia's largest city
- Tropical storm contributes to deadly local 4th of July weekend
- Heavy rains, floods prompt evacuations of Sydney suburbs
Health officials said it is common to see an uptick in reports of people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health symptoms following natural disasters like this one.
The federal government has free crisis counseling available to anyone who may need it.
Call 1-800-985-5990 or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746 to connect with a trained counselor.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)