- ‘This Is The Worst Thanksgiving Of My Life’: Arlington Mechanic Watches Shop Crumble During Tornado
- ‘It’s A New Start’: Richardson Couple Moves Into Newly-Built Home 1 Year After Tornado Destroyed House
- Tornado causes damage, injuries in Dallas-area city
- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
Health officials said it is common to see an uptick in reports of people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health symptoms following natural disasters like this one.
The federal government has free crisis counseling available to anyone who may need it.
Call 1-800-985-5990 or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746 to connect with a trained counselor.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)