- Rest Easy, Gulf Coast: Hurricane Season’s Pretty Much Over
- The 2021 hurricane season alphabet could be completed this week
- Hurricane Sam will pump larger waves, rip currents along NC coast late week
- Active tropics include Category 4 Hurricane Sam, 3 other systems that could get names soon
- Sam, a powerful Category 4 hurricane in the Atlantic
Health officials said it is common to see an uptick in reports of people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health symptoms following natural disasters like this one.
The federal government has free crisis counseling available to anyone who may need it.
Call 1-800-985-5990 or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746 to connect with a trained counselor.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)