- Millions of people under threat from severe weather across South
- Tornadoes, large hail and damaging winds expected in the South today
- Storms could spawn major tornadoes, floods in several states
- Southern U.S. in danger of potential tornado outbreaks while other areas brace for heavy snow
- This day in history: Deadly EF-4 tornado rips through Raleigh, killing 4
View The Original Article Here
The record-breaking rains that started with Hurricane Florence are continuing to strain North Carolina’s hog lagoons.