- Hurricane Expo held at the Leland Town Cultural Arts Center to prepare the public for another active season
- Flash flood watch expires at midnight, but additional rain possible overnight
- Flash flood watch remains in effect through Friday evening
- 'We always prepare': NC emergency director confident in hurricane readiness before retirement
- Flash flood watch issued as another rainy evening possible
Last week, Hurricane Florence battered Wilmington with days of high winds and heavy rains. Now, as residents and business owners try to get back on their feet, the flooded Cape Fear River could give the city another punch.