- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
Imagine having to wait for vital supplies to reach you by boat.
It’s a reality for many folks nearby.
Some people near the border of New Hanover and Pender counties are still cut off from the outside world due to flooding.
One woman in Rocky Point worries sunny skies mean people forget about those who live behind the “road closed” sign.
Flooding in this area is expected to be at its peak this week.