- A friendship solid as ice: Carolina Hurricanes forward Jordan Martinook forges special bond with 12-year-old fan with Down syndrome
- Beautiful Sunday evening awaits as central NC dodges severe weather
- 50-acre Bastrop County wildfire 50% contained
- EF-1 tornado confirmed by NWS in Oconee County, South Carolina
- Tornado confirmed near Seneca, South Carolina
Imagine having to wait for vital supplies to reach you by boat.
It’s a reality for many folks nearby.
Some people near the border of New Hanover and Pender counties are still cut off from the outside world due to flooding.
One woman in Rocky Point worries sunny skies mean people forget about those who live behind the “road closed” sign.
Flooding in this area is expected to be at its peak this week.